My boyfriend doesn't want another baby?

My boyfriend and I have been dating a little over a year. He's 45 and I'm 36. We each have a child from previous relationships. I have thought about wanting another child even though my child is 12 and it'll be completely starting over. But my boyfriend says he's good with the one he has. I'm torn. He's the best guy I've been with, good to me and my daughter and he's a good dad to his 7 yr old son. He says we have a future together but doesn't want to be a parent forever. Should I walk a way or sacrifice something I want to be with this great guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to decide what is more important to you. Is it this great guy or do you really want another child? What do you think will make you happy?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You have to decide what will make you happy. No one can answer that you have 2 kids the age gap on your own is weird enough.

• Which age gap? If I were to have baby and a 12 yr old or my boyfriend and my age gap? If it's the latter, it's not weird... we have a ton in common and get along amazingly well. And we are both adults. Age ain't nothing but a number.
      If it's the gap between kids. My mom had me and my brothers spread apart. My older and younger brother are 18 years apart. So... no big...
      Thanks for the opinion though 😊

• I have a large age gap with my brothers it's weird. It sucks being the kid when you can't go do things with your siblings cause you're way too young. Plus 12years your sibling is in the to cool for family faze being a teenager and all.