How can I get a girl to like me?

I feel as though getting girls in high school is harder than getting girls when you are an adult. I'm a junior in high school and I never had any girl like me back. It's frustrating. I've had a girl almost like me back (got her number started texting and after 2 days I asked if she wanted to meet up Saturday and she said that she had plans. So I asked if she wanted to meet up next week and she never responded.). I don't think I'm that ugly. Most girls say I'm attractive (hopefully they aren't lying). I look really young for my age (I'm 17 and look like I'm 14) but I don't think that should be too much of a problem. Anyway, girls never want to text, or snapchat, or dm me back. In fact 95% of the time I snapchat a girl saying "hey" they don't reply. (5% being the girls who snapchat their wall in their room and then don't reply to my other snapchats). I feel left out because prom is coming next month and everyone is asking their prom date and I'm not even going to prom because I don't have a date (I don't want to go with friends either it makes me feel even more lonely). Do any of you guys have any advice for a forever alone guy to get a date?

What Girls Said 1

• Just go with your friends

What Guys Said 1

• It's easier to get girls at school/college than it ever is as an adult. Just because you're forced to be in a room with them all day. Despite that, I have a crush on a coworker who I never went to school with.

Stop texting or fucking DMing or whatever. Call them or talk in person.