So I know this is a weird question to ask but I just want to know. Would you rather date an anorexic boy/girl or a slightly overweight boy/girl?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dated both. I find that anorexia is usually a more difficult situation to deal with in general, but since I like to help people, it's not something that I've ever shied away from. And I like curves, so I've never had a problem with someone being slightly overweight either. If their personality is compatible, that would be enough.

0|0
    0|0
    • I completely agree! I have dealt with this ( one of my friends used to be anorexic ) and at first I didn't know what to do because well her personality wasn't the best either, but I did talk to somebody about it and now she is slowly becoming healthy by eating more. But I have the same thoughts as you, a nice personality is the main trait I look for even though I have never dated.

• Show All
    • Couldn't have said it better myself! You explain your opinions perfectly!

• Thank you! That's nice feedback to hear :)

What Guys Said 1

• Anorexic girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• neither!!! I don't want judge people by what they look like! I hate that I do. I try my best!

1|0
    0|0
    • Good! I'm so glad people answering to this question are honest! And I don't judge based on looks either!

• I try my best because you never know. lol haha! I mean look at me! hahah I dress like I couldn't care less about my hair and my zits lol yet I have so much more to offer lol! I bet other people do as well! lol

• slightly overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the guy's/girl's character and personality. If i met a great and wonderful guy and i'm happy with him i would date him no matter if he's anorexic or slightly overweight, we could ask him to change couldn't we?

1|1
    0|0
  • slightly overweight guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly overweight!

0|0
    0|0