Help? I like a GaGer?

So I like this guy on GaG. Guess him and I'll give you MHO.

He's really shy, he's 24, he's from the UK, dark blue eyes, short blondish hair, he asked a question about being love sick, and his username starts with a 1 and ends with an 8. I have a really big crush on him and want to tell him (to get it off my chest) but I don't know how. Guess who he is & what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao would his name happen to be Robert?

• Fuck what all the lonely hearts are saying lol you tell him. You never k ow what could haopen... At least you don't have to look back on this moment and ask yourself "What if?" If he doesn't feel the same oh well move on... and declare your hate for England.. Scotland, Wales I don't know whatever Lmao 😂 get a Greek !

• I will once it reaches 24 hours Lol!! What do you mean was?

• I don't know we were bud's not anymore for whatever reason. You gotta ask him. I have told much personality for some of this easily brusised ego's on this site. But we never had an altercation so idc anymore. But good luck to u mate😃

What Guys Said 15

• Just get laid and move on omg lol

• Lmfao are you mad because it's not you?

• Mad? oh I am sure he is dying for a ride on the crazy train xD

• I don't want an MHO and I don't guess. Even by logical calculation I don't know these hints BUT I'm pretty thrilled with this and sure hope you guys go mutual :D <3

I sure don't know what stage you guys are on and what conversations you guys have had so telling you ball park what to do may be detrimental than do good :)

• lmao yeah.. You're so worried about your situation, that you took the time to make people guess who is your gag crush. Go away catfish... -.-

• It's not me. Honestly, I was expecting it to be me when I read the title.

Little disappointing, to be fair.

• Blah.

• No idea 😶

• Not me :'(

• Lay some GaG loving on his shy ass!

• Who cares seriously what is the JHS.

• hello iam the one

• Tell him ofcourse

• Oh that is old what's his name, I know him

• You can tell him, but it might not do you any good. Some girls on here I have found very attractive, but I'm sure if I told them that they would probably get creeped out and block me. So I guess there is my advice to you.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9