He stopped talking to me after we've been dating for 5 months?

Great guy. Seemed really into me. We've been dating/sleeping together for 5 months. Out of nowhere, he stopped replying to my texts and went silent. What the hell is going on? I've tried talking to him about it, but he won't communicate. Do I call it quits and move on?

What Guys Said 2

• Generally what happens is a month or two before he stops replying is that he starts to question the relationship. He is afraid or ashamed to talk to you, scared to hurt your feelings or just has a hard time processing his feelings. Either way he just keeps it to himself and keeps a false image that everything is ok. As time goes on it become worse and worse for him. He continues to fight it and tries to find ways to fix what is wrong or focus on other parts of the relationship. This continues until it gets to point he can no longer take it and just full frontal quits on you.

• Thank you. That makes sense, it was just so confusing because I feel like I didn't do anything wrong.

• You probably didn't do anything wrong. It was just something that wasn't working for him, but he tried his best for as long as he could.

• its often hard to determine why someone went silent , I've had similar things happen. the fact you have tried to reach out to him and he still ignores might be a sign to move on for time being

What Girls Said 0