Why do Asian American women have such high standards for the men they date?

I'm a half-Asian male and most of the Asian chicks I have met in college only date engineering, law or med school students. They mostly go for super tall, rich and attractive white dudes. I was flirting with this hot Asian chick last week, few minutes into our conversation she started asking questions like what is your major?"What do your parents do for a living?"

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Asian chicks who go to cal-tech, UCLA or ivy league school have incredibly high standards. They are highly educated themselves and often come from rich families.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Countries like Japan and China are heading towards a crisis because of this attitude.

So many working women who refuse to settle for any guy who makes less than them. There's even a movement, of a sorts, where Japanese men are dropping out of the rat race and giving up on women ("herbivores")

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• because they are rich and come from upper-class families. All the girls in UCLA are like what you described.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Well, what are their grades?

If they're extremely high, do you blame them for not settling down with someone POOR?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're raised to look for guys that are smart and can provide.
    They have high standards since they themselves are awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • >MFW I am tall rich attractive white dude studying hard physics
    >MFW I get maaaad Japanese vagoo
    >MFW u jelly

0|0
    0|0
  • It's common for Asian American women to pursue high paying careers in engineering, law, and medicine, and they want a man who's at their level.
    Also they have more guys trying to get with them. More options = higher standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Culture baby...

If you don't like it date a different culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's funny, it's only really been Asian girls/women that have ever paid me any sort of attention. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • High standards they are ugly as shit

0|0
    0|0