How to friend zone someone? Or better yet, how do I stop liking someone?

I know this sounds like the dumbest thing to ask but recently met this girl and she gives off this very unique stare/gaze that I just can't get over. It gives off this sense of curiosity and sparkle that I've never felt before. By just hanging out with her and jamming to music makes my day. But I don't want a relationship right now. I'm still traumatized over my last relationship. I'm just not ready to face the problems and stress that comes with dating and relationship but at the same time I just can't get over this one person :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm on the other end of a similar situation. If you two are close enough, just be honest with her, but make sure she knows (and that means that YOU know clearly) whether this is something that might change with time ( i. e. You are or aren't willing work on facing the issues over your last relationship in order to be with her one day) or not. And don't be surprised/ hurt if she moves on and/ or doesn't even want to be friends. It's incredibly frustrating to develop feelings for a guy who likes you back but is too fucked up from his past to give what you have a chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you only friend zone people you don't have feelings for. So that's not an option. You can always just treat her as a friend and nothing more. If you don't make a move she'll likely move onto someone else. So essentially, just do nothing. Don't act on your feelings. If those feelings get too strong, then spend less time with her

What Girls Said 1

• Does she know you are still hurting? So how often do you go out with her? Do you try avoiding her? If you don't mind me asking, was your past experience that bad that it has kept you from moving forward? I think If you Really like her and see something Good for the two of you, Then don't Find the feelings you already have put into work, just tell her you are still hurting snd it will take time To get comfortable.

• I meant to put *fight... DON'T fight the feelings

What Guys Said 1

• "I really love hanging out with you, its like back when I was a kid and me and my sisters used to be really close!"