Is it bad to feel like this?

Sometimes I feel like I deserve a really nice guy thats nice to me and everything and have a very healthy relationship. But then sometimes I feel like I need to get drunk and just have a guy take advantage of me and just do whatever he wants to me. I dont know its weird. Why do I feel like this? I never actually dated anyone. Im 20 by the way : not what my age says on here.

But why is it to one extreme to another? I just don't get it.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, it's a problem.

Essentially, you are having bouts of depression and lack of self-worth, leading you to feel that you "deserve" to be abused, and/or that you don't deserve better. Of course that's not true - it's your depression talking, i. e., it's a symptom of the depression.

You need to focus on the root cause: something is making you lack self-worth and feel depressed. I don't know what it is, and I don't really need to know (but YOU need to know). What IS important is that you find a professional counselor or therapist to talk to about it. You need to get to the root of that problem and fix it, which is going to improve ALL aspects of your life, and will make that symptom go away.

• How is it a symptom of depression?

• When you have big mood/emotional swings, such as one moment feeling you have self-worth and the next moment feeling like you're worthless, that's a symptom of depression.

• I want to just fuck you hard and deepp

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0