Girls, Is having an accent attractive?

Which one you find attractive?

• European
    68% (27)
  • Spanish
    28% (11)
  • Asian
    4% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf is a European accent lmfao, each of the countries in Europe have a distinctly different accent and then each of those countries have accents that vary depending on what part of the country they're from.

And Asian accent? Again... What Indian do you know with a Chinese accent or vice versa? It's a continent, like Europe, they all sound different.

• I probably meant European accents don't you think? like French, English, Italian, and western European countries.

• And there's no such thing as a European accent as you call it... So it makes no sense. A French, an English, and an Italian person all sound completely different to each other. There's no European accent.

What Girls Said 16

• Dude. Spanish people are European. Geography does not seem to be your strong suit.

• You mean Spaniards? Spanish is a language

• Yes. It is also a country. The language is in fact named after the country. Shocking.

You could say "Hispanic" accents as that refers to all the people in the world who speak Spanish. You could say "Latin American" if you were referring to Central and Southern American accents.

Precision of language is important.

• 'European' isn't an accent + Spanish IS European... Hahahaha

• I like Scottish the most.
      P. S.
      That's in Europe.

• Most Spanish speaking people live outside Europe

• Nope, not really.

• I guess the boyfriend's voice is kinda attractive actually... Moreso his voice than his accent but his accent can sound pretty refined which is nice.

• Spanish is my favourite of those, but i love all kinds of accents.

• European isn't an accent? Europe is too big to be defined by an accent! My personal favourites are danish, swedish, german, irish and American - deep south, Boston or Minnesotan are my favourites.

• European includes a accents I am not find of. But many I am. Spain Spanish and Italy and Portugal France Switzerland maybe. Turkish!!! Croatian!!! Greek!!! I love Spanish and Italian the most!!!

• Honestly I prefer American accents because I can understand it better. With British or Spanish, Mexican even lol I have a hard time with fully understanding them.

• I love Brittish accents! :D

• I chose Spanish but I prefer British accents

• I have a French accent that I am not proud of...

• European is georgous. Asian is cute

• Im literally obsessed with guys with Spanish and European accents!!😍😍😍 They are soo sexy!!

• Spain is in Europe so Spanish is a European language. The language itself is kind of sexy and the accent almost always sounds nice in English.

The Irish, English, and Australian accents are my favorite though, especially the Irish ;)

• It doesn't matter to me. I've spoken with people from all walks of life having various accents and the only thing that matters to me is the person's personality. For others, accents may be a bonus. Based on the majority, most people from what I've heard, share the view that Spanish accents are the best, so I'm guessing that Europe has the best accent since Spain is in Europe?

• depend of the accent, French, Russian and german are my favorite so Europe

• FYI, Spain is in Europe.

• But the majority of the population that speaks Spanish live outside Europe

• Spanish people have an entirely different accent than Mexicans, Colombians or any other Middle, South Americans.

• @LittleSally You mean Spaniards? it is different!