Guys, Do guys like girls with french accent?

My first language is french as you can guess and I was wondering if guys like it. I think for my part that when I speak English my accent is very annoying.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Your young so ill try not to elaborate to much.
    Your so wrong a woman with a French accent speaking English particularly sexual in content is the most sexy thing I have ever heard. Those French women that know this and are confident in it. Can be so alluring. It's foreplay all on its own.
    Your very lucky.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Depends on the context. If I'm in a patriotic mood then no, if I'm in a neutral mood then it doesn't play a factor, and if I've been listening to a specific set of audio recordings that I will not specify for the sake of my self-esteem then yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh boy, <3 didn't understand a thing but loved what you said xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's extremely sexy and attractive!!

1|0
    0|0
    • So you don't get like annoyed with our prononciations?

• Show All
    • Don't worry about it there might people that might not like it but I can promise you there's gonna a while lot more that will appreciate it. So donf worry about it

• well thanks again dear aha

• I dated a French girl once
    She was hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most guys do. Personally I think the French accent is the sexiest accent I know of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh french accents annoy me a little bit but I'm sure I'd get used to it and it wouldn't bother me once I got to know you

0|0
    0|0
  • French doesn't do anything for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love women that have a French accent. A Spanish accent could get annoying. But the French accent has some sex appeal. And is great to listen to. Love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I with everything it depends on the individual girl for me how it looks and sounds on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes French and Russian accents both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for accents in general. I hear a young lady with a foreign accent and I fall in love instantly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find it appealing, but I can deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Youtubed french English accent. I like!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have made in December a french girl and I really liked here french accent so my answer is yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aah oui... Beaucoup... Love it...

0|0
    0|0
  • NO I hate French accents they are disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • if you like you he won't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeeeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it, for me it's even more attractive than the British accent. Really cute.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more