Guys, Do guys like girls with french accent?

My first language is french as you can guess and I was wondering if guys like it. I think for my part that when I speak English my accent is very annoying.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Your young so ill try not to elaborate to much.
    Your so wrong a woman with a French accent speaking English particularly sexual in content is the most sexy thing I have ever heard. Those French women that know this and are confident in it. Can be so alluring. It's foreplay all on its own.
    Your very lucky.

What Guys Said 22

• Depends on the context. If I'm in a patriotic mood then no, if I'm in a neutral mood then it doesn't play a factor, and if I've been listening to a specific set of audio recordings that I will not specify for the sake of my self-esteem then yes.

• Oh boy, <3 didn't understand a thing but loved what you said xD

• Yes it's extremely sexy and attractive!!

• So you don't get like annoyed with our prononciations?

• Don't worry about it there might people that might not like it but I can promise you there's gonna a while lot more that will appreciate it. So donf worry about it

• well thanks again dear aha

• I dated a French girl once
    She was hot

• Yes, most guys do. Personally I think the French accent is the sexiest accent I know of.

• Tbh french accents annoy me a little bit but I'm sure I'd get used to it and it wouldn't bother me once I got to know you

• French doesn't do anything for me.

• I love women that have a French accent. A Spanish accent could get annoying. But the French accent has some sex appeal. And is great to listen to. Love it.

• Sometimes I with everything it depends on the individual girl for me how it looks and sounds on her.

• Yes French and Russian accents both.

• I'm a sucker for accents in general. I hear a young lady with a foreign accent and I fall in love instantly.

• Nope.

• I don't find it appealing, but I can deal with it.

• Youtubed french English accent. I like!

• I have made in December a french girl and I really liked here french accent so my answer is yes

• I don't.

• Aah oui... Beaucoup... Love it...

• NO I hate French accents they are disgusting

• if you like you he won't mind

• Yeeeah

• I love it, for me it's even more attractive than the British accent. Really cute.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more