Does he want to be just friends or want to date me?

There's this guy from work who stares at me quite often. While I'm keeping myself busy, I see him looking at me. When he's on his break he seems to sit where he can see me. When we're both having break together he always comes and sit at the same table as me and he asks me a lot of personal questions, tells me jokes etc (he talks for a long time, sometimes past our break time).
He also texts me randomly sometimes asking if I have any plans etc (he seems to put a lot of effort in his text message while I (usually) send back short replies). He asked me out (through text) to watch movie or come over to his house before, but I refused. The next day he was like "I just wanted to watch movie with someone because I haven't been out for so long" (but he didn't mentioned anything about asking me out to his house...). But still he looks at me, makes jokes, teases me, texts me, etc... He also recently again texted me if I had any plans, which I did so he didn't ask me out.
By the way I'm 18 & he's 23 (turning 24 sometimes this year).

So does he want to just be friends or something more?

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• i think he wants to be more than friends with you. if you like him and dont mind the age difference then go for him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He definitely wants something more.

0|0
    0|0