Guy practically friendzones me and then asks if I've been on any dates recently?

I was seeing a guy for about two months, things were going well until we had a little misunderstanding and it didn't really get resolved. I attempted to resolve it, but things didn't go to plan.

So about a month ago I asked why he was being so distant and at first he wasn't getting straight to the point, until I had to probe him a bit more and he said he didn't think we would be anything more than friends.

I just accepted this and went on my merry way. To me it sounded like he was friendzoning me. He asked if I still wanted to talk to him and I said i didn't mind.

Anyway this morning we are texting each other (continuing our conversation from last night) and all of a sudden he asks if I've been on any dates lately. Why would he ask this?

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to know if truly you have moved on.

• Should I answer answer this question truthfully? I haven't been on any dates..

• Yes answer him honestly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him that it is none of his business :3.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0