Girls do you hide your phone around your date or feel free to take it out?

• No
    69% (11)
  • Yes
    31% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to be rude and have my phone on me when i'm on a date. I'm not one of those girls who's on a date with someone and looking at GaG, texting friends (during the date).. so i will put it away in my handbag.
    If i'm waiting for an important call i will notify the person (beforehand) as it's just good to know, and i can get that out of the way and not feel bad about it. Not telling him sooner then later, you know.
    By all means we could be having a great conversation and my phone rings.. that would suck, but if i told him beforehand, i would hope he'd understand.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't care, sometimes my phone will stay in my handbag, other times I'll just leave it on the table. That way I can easily just glance at the screen then I'll know in two seconds whether it is important or can wait. So I don't have to interrupt conversation. When it's in my handbag, it is usually about to die, and I'm not expecting any calls or messages and if people text, I won't read, but if they'll call I'll first determine whether it could be important or not before answering or just silencing the call.

• I refuse to have my phone out when I'm with other people, whether they're a date, a family member, or a friend. I value our personal connection way too much. If someone calls, I'll get back to them when I'm actually available. I absolutely hate the idea of having to be available to everyone at every second.

• i have no reason to hide my phone from him. id rather keep my attention on him though, but if I'm expecting an important message or call ill keep it in my pocket or on the table.

• I still have my phone in case my sister or my mom needs me.

• I have nothing to hide on it but he's very sensitive and doesn't like it if I'm using it while we're together

• I hide my phone but am I the only one who is just a little confused about the yes or no thing lol

• I'll try not to use it, but I'll probably hold it

• Phone on silent, otherwise rude.