Regardless of your actual age, do you consider yourself to be an adult?

Regardless of your actual age, do you consider yourself to be an adult?

• Yes
    36% (22)39% (22)38% (44)Vote
  • No
    26% (16)34% (19)30% (35)Vote
  • Sometimes
    38% (23)27% (15)32% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|21

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes. For example, this Friday night I'm going to my building's formal dinner/dance. If I go on the bus with them, I can't leave until the bus comes to take us back. So for example, if I get sick and want to go home, I have to keep my puking ass there until the bus comes because the university won't let me leave. I am 24 fucking years old. I can handle getting myself into a cab safely.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• many things I have done that mature adults do, and many things I have done that are very questionable.

In the end, I'm just me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• i am an adult, but only on paper. i can be serious when i absolutely have to be, but i i wake up some days and i'm like, "how the fuck am i a grown-up?"

cdn-webimages.wimages.net/...2b6ba6efb84c74-wm.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, I am able to make my own decisions however my mum pays for some of my stuff aka school, so I don't know if I'd be able to survive on my own, most likely because I save my money but still I rely on her sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 22 years old.

And I am not an adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, because I've been living on my own for years now. I think I've grown a lot in the past few years and learnt a lot about how to be responsible. I used to be school smart but very VERY naive in real life. I think I'm still a little bit naive, but that is just my nature I guess. Still, I take care of myself which is, I think, the first thing you should be doing if you want to consider yourself an adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • yuuuusss me so mature

0|0
    0|0
  • Just turned 23. Mostly, yeah. Gonna sat sometimes. The idea of having kids and stuff at the minute (you know 'real' adult stuff) sack that for a laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I felt like I had to be when I was younger but I think as I'm getting older, I'm starting to act younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm not :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no, because i act childlish so

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Yes. I've been living in a different time zone than any family for the past 8 years. And I work on a team to consult people twice my age on business decisions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 22, I don't know. Legally I am and I don't act immature, but I don't feel I'm 22, it seems I stopped growing some time ago xD

0|0
    0|0
  • A friend of my brother's once told me at a family party "I love how none of the men in your family qualify as adult supervision."

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pft, fuck no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but it's all in your head really, i view myself as an adult because I want to be one I thought the same way when I was 16. I think I probably just value independence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I live in my own apartment, make my own money and have my shit together - so I guess I'm bossin at this adult shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've always been really mature for my age. i'm still a teenager, but according to the law i'm an adult xD i have never listened to the law, and i'm not gonna start now lol. even when i'm 20, i'll still be a teen in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I never grew up past 16.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I am an imbecile child.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, most of the time, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes unfortunately i am a child

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, although, not always by choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do because i am an adult

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Im about 50/50

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 29... I think I am missing something...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a goddammed loser

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be 25 dat year... and I find it really really hard to believe other people ma age are married wid kids... I view 'em as boring adults personally...

Still I don't relate wid people of ma generation a lot... I believe I relate wid baby boomers more...

So wot can I say? I dunno...

0|0
    0|0