Would you ever date a stripper?

Male or female strippers, would you consider dating them? Either when they were a dancer or is one.

• No, never
  • Yes, it wouldn't be a problem
  • I would have to think about it
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont see why not. Stripping is just a job that any decent human being could do.

If she were a stripper and a decent human being, yes I would date her.

If she were indecent, I wouldn't date her if she was the president of the Milky Way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on character like everyone else.

What Guys Said 24

• Depends. Seems like a lot of them are also into the after club life style of late night parties, hanging out with a bunch of customers/friends/other strippers till sunrise. I am not into that. I am not into smoking/drugs or getting drunk 4 nights a week. So if she still enjoyed that or took part in that, then no thanks.

• Sounds like fun to me! (I know my immaturity is showing. :( lol)

• @frozenhorizon Not really, that is just your lifestyle. I work 5 days a week and start at 7 am. Not much of a relationship if she is out with a bunch of other people most nights until 5 am.

• Haha yeah that's true, I couldn't do it that often either since I also work 5 days a week and start in the morning too.

• I have in the past. Almost married her, actually. We are still good friends.

Their personality and the life they lead outside of 'the job' is far more important. Most of the strippers I worked with were sweethearts. Definitely not all of them though. But once you get to know a lot of them outside of work, and see who they are as people, you realize that most of the stereotypes are way off.

• voted C just because i don't think i could say i'd never date astripper

but i also don't think i could. i couldn't deal with the idea that every time my girlfriend went to work she was going to take off her clothes and grind on guys

• sure why not

• I have dated both escorts and strippers. And, yes, I might do it again if the situation was right. But it wouldn't be my first choice as, in my experience, if you commodify sex it becomes business. And that's a hard thing to get around.

• Dunno, would have to get to know her first.

• I don't really mind as long as she was safe and she enjoyed it. And if she didn't mind doing those moves for me on special occasions.

• 0|1
  • ex stripper... definitely. still stripper... might have to think about it but I think I'd still give her a chance

• Sure, but it really comes down to her personality and why she's doing it.
    My friend used to strip cause she didn't want to be a broke college student.

• I vote D cuz all they will ever get is the D meanwhile baby @elissadido get all te LUV and infections from Asian boi 🌹💏

• Infections? Who said romance is dead

• haahaha u wanna kill me bbz :( </3?

• @ElissaDido i juz wanna infect u with ma LUV til te day there is no more u. I want ma Muslim babez to be a part of meh til the very end. Now thats true LUV baby ain't nobody stoppin'it 🌹💏

• I would suspect that most strippers are too sick of men on the job to date one.

• Date? Perhaps. Marry? I'm not sure. I suppose I might, but it's certainly no guarantee.

• Its hard to say yes

• I can't imagine that ever happening.

• no there mind is on money not me

• I am not hot enough.

• I have. She was great. We are still good friends 😊

• she'd have to quite.

• I would make her think I would date her and I would use her as a fuck puppet but I would totally avoid anything else. All strippers are fucked up mentally, and/or drug users.

• I would never date a slut or bitch

• Never, not even a former one

• My female cousin works as one, my girlfriend gets mad when I start throwing money at her, i don't see a problem with it, it's hard hiding a hard on throwing the money, I guess I'll have to wear looser fitting trousers next time

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I would assume they are more promiscuous than average. And I would want more of a family man. But he could strip for me.

• would be fun

• I don't judge people for what they do for a living, but personally, dating a male stripper would not be something I would do. Too many non-strippers out there to go out with.

• oh the irony..

• @Dez22 not shocked that someone would have that sort of reaction to my post. It does come off as somewhat duplicitous.

But it's just a personal preference thing. No different than some guys are not going to ask me out because of my height, or bra size (lack thereof), or hair color etc.

If had had a friend or relative that was a male stripper, I'd be fully supportive.

• no. but we can be friends.