Gentlemen/ladies, how do you show the world that the guy/girl your with is yours?

Title says it all.

I guess i worded this wrong

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't. I think it's annoying when couples are all over each other like "hey, look at us! We're in a relationship!" We just go about our business. Maybe we'll hold hands if we're walking somewhere, we're not big on extreme PDA. Basically, we're not looking to "show" anyone else that we're together. For what?

Heavy Industrial-Strength LOLZZZZ at people who walk around like this...
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...F000005DC-601_634x715.jpg
    I see this at the mall a lot for some reason. Don't worry, bro, no one's taking a run at your girl, you can take her out of the headlock😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... the fact that we're constantly touching each other and have matching necklaces (yes, yes we actually do lol) is a fairly clear sign.

We've been together for 4 and a half years now and still get mistaken for high school couples that have been together for like a week.

Other than that... I don't know. WE know who we're with. And as long as those who wish to tempt us are aware that we're not budging... that's all that matters.

What Guys Said 11

• an occasional pinch on the bottom or kiss on the neck will do it! :-D

• Why would you want to show the world he is yours? I dont need that. I live like the world does not exist. No need to prove anything to anybody. Sooner or later when he is no more yours would you have to prove to the world that he is gone?

• Just be touchy feely. Or be like "I love you honey/dear/whatever you wanna call him/her." When in front of someone you wanna show that to. Just do what you wanna do with them and people will usually get the memo.

• At home I put her in a cage and when we are out I make her wear a dog harness and lead.

• Tie a chain in around your SOS neck.. :-P

• Buy her and put the receipt in a frame.

• Put a ring on it!!

• I don't.

• If I feel the need to go out of my way to show the world then something is seriously wrong...

• I wish i could tell you. But this is a family thread

• by shooting every man that attempts to hit on her in public. The only way to teach people is with violence.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't feel the need to do that. Too territorial/possessive for my taste. If you feel the need to let the world know you're with someone, it just screams insecurity.

• Holding hands during dates and light pecks and kissing in public spaces i guess haha

• I made him a shirt with my face on it.

Just kidding ;)

• Wear something sexy for them for boots/heels and a mini skirt.

• Pee on him to claim my territory.