Guys, Is this the kind of girl you would date (guys only)?

she is short (5'1), long light brown hair, loves cars and music. She is sweet, caring and nice to everyone who isn't mean to her. She is a bit of a tomboy because she likes to play football. She has no tattoos and doesn't want any, and only has her ears pierced. She can be girly as in paints her nails, styles her hair, and wants to look pretty for any guy.
Is this the kind of girl you would want to date?

When she is single she will look pretty for any guy, but when she is dating someone she stays true to that guy only
Thanks guys for your opinions. I must admit this description is of me. I was curious if I'm the type of girl guys would want to date. Mainly the reason I asked is because my first boyfriend broke up with me after two days and said he didn't like me enough to be in a relationship with me. Which is weird because he had asked me like 4 times to be his girlfriend. Anyways thanks for all the answers 😀✨

15

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 14

• Well the fact that she loves cars is the first strike against her. Knowing a thing or two about cars is good, but car obsessions and collections and all that crap is horrible. I probably wouldn't want to deal with all the football crap either. I don't want to watch the game be involved in fantasy football leagues, etc. but I can play actual football if a game arose. I'm big, fast as hell, can catch, and hit like truck... The thing is I don't see that as something I'd do with a girl I was dating. I'm competitive when I play sports, and football is a contact sport... 5'1" girl hit by charging 6'3" male 220 LB equals hospital visit. :p The other things seem fine. I don't know about the wanting to look pretty for any guy stuff, I'd have to see how girly she is... Too girly is impractical.

• The atributes that you mentioned are all good , but i would want to know more about the personallity before making a call as to if this girl would be a person i would choose to date.

• Sounds perfect to me.
    I love cars and music. I like a girl to be a bit tomboyish but yet still be a bit girly at times. I do like tattoos though but not a big deal.
    I would love for her to stay true to me when dating.

• Your every man's ideal date, if you were 10 years older i would Marry you.

• Sure i guess. I'd just hope that she isn't obsessed with sports, because i can't stand people like that, and i don't like sports myself.

• Yeah but these girls are so rare nowadays

• She better not wanna look pretty for any guy. Makes me think what else she might do for any guy.

• Sounds good to me *insert thumbs up emoticon*

• You are 14. You shouldn't be dating and you certainly should not have a "boyfriend".

• Out of curiosity why? My parents were fine with it.

• Honestly I know I have a lot more growing up to do. That statement is just what other people have said. Judge me if you want, but my life is my life and I'm just going to go with the flow and enjoy the ride

• Careful. Fast rides tend to crash.

• Sounds good 😊

• No thanks.

• i guess yea

• Yeah sure no problem.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more