What are some good ideas for a first date?

Taking in to account that Easter is approaching?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aquariums, museums, ice-cream, picnics, cinemas, are some good ideas. Or ask the person you want to go on a date with what they wanna do. I personally think the aquarium or zoo is fun.

What Girls Said 12

• maybe a picnic

but you live in Latvia and I don't know how's the weather there right now lol

some bowling maybe? I don't know XD

• A walk in the park and maybe a picnic, depending on the weather, could work. You could go to a museum or zoo or aquarium. Grabbing dinner is always nice as well.

• maybe picnic?
    Take her to a museum.
    At least your going to a first date? Ugh! lol

• I remember I put together a picnic basket. We walked along the river and skipped rocks.
    That was for Easter.

Just hanging out outdoors

It has been so long since I dated ugh!! I am starting to forget!

• Going to a quiet coffee shop to talk and get to know eachother!

• I don't understand the correlation.

• A first date idea centered around the time that Easter is going on.

• Passion of the Christ isn't really all that romantic. Nor is the idea of a mouldy dude rising from the dead.

I suppose chocolate is always a nice bet but I don't think that an Easter theme would really do you any favours here.

You could go to a petting zoo to see some bunnies or baby ducks or something. That's as close as I can get.

• "but I don't think that an Easter theme would really do you any favours here."

Yeah I know, I threw it out there just for the sake of it. Thanks.

• Church? A Easter hunt?

• Eat bun and cheeese and watch the bunnyman massacre

• take a walk along the city or somewhere scenic and grab some ice cream along the way. if there's any kind of easter-related festivals going on that day you can stop by those along the way and play some games

zoos are fun too

• A short date in a quiet place so you can both escape if you have to.

• A very fancy dinner, that is if you can afford it

• watch a movie together then grab a bite to eat.

What Guys Said 6

• do NOT go to movie theater (or the "cinemas" as you non-US folks call it)

A great philosophy I think is to do things DIFFERENT than what allll the other losers out there are doing. They are going to see a movie or going to the same restaurant that all the other guys are. BOOOORING

Go do something in the outdoors, hopefully it's decently warm where you live? Do something that you/her wouldn't otherwise be doing often. Google a nice hike or rent paddle boards or whatever is going on in your area. Outdoors are great because you can talk a lot and get to know each other and prove you're fun.

• Ain't experienced here myself man, but cinema? Restaurant? xD

• A picnic by a river or park where just the two of you can get to talk without any disturbance. First impressions last.

• If you need to do some shopping, take her along for the ride, she can help you pick things out!

• Sex.

• "take into account that Easter is approaching"

This is going to be terrible, but I can't pass up the opportunity:

let your sperm go on an egg hunt.