A guy asked for my number and when I said no he gave me his?

So this guy I have seen him around and we speak and smile at each other. This particular day he asks for my number and I turn him down for personal reasons. So he clearly had already wrote his number down on a piece of paper (because I didn't see him write anything down) and he hands it to me. And I'm just like really? I don't know what to do at this point.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I guess he is just leaving it open for you to call him if you choose to. I'd imagine HE is probably thinking that you will not, being that you didn't really want to give him your number. Just let it blow over and don't call him unless there is a reason why you'd want to.

• He's confident enough that you'll use it so up to u, either text him or bin it.

What Girls Said 1

• Just take it and tell him you can't promise you'll contact him. Tell him you don't want to date right now because of personal reasons and if he's not a psycho he'll understand.