Stuck not knowing if I should move on?

Back in November I started at a new job and a guy that works in the building asked my manager if I had a boyfriend. ButWhich I did at the time, I thought he was cute. we all ended up going out for my managers bday and he was there. He told my friend he thought my coworker was cute but that I was cuter, he was just upset I had a boyfriend. We had a drink and a nice talk and he ended up making out with my coworker he said was cute. They ended up sleeping together and shortly after I broke up with my boyfriend. After I broke up with my boyfriend my roommate asked him about me and he said he wasn t interested? Wtf. she just broke things off because she didn't think they were compatible. Everytime I'm talking to my manager and he s there he jumps at the chance to say something in response to me, but i dont know if I should even wait for him to make a move if he said he wasn t interested. Im just confused and its super awkward knowing he slept with my coworker/friend. When I broke up with my boyfriend and was telling my coworker about it she's like you can date *guys name* now. I'm like no you're talking to him and she's like well he liked you first. My manager told me I was i was his first choice. Why would he say he was interested and then just change his mind? It seemed like it was right after he started sleeping with her. Is it because he knows I m a good girl? Should I just move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you talk to him about it? If you're interested in him, tell him and ask what he thinks about you. He'll give you your answer and it's the only sure way to know the truth.

What Guys Said 8

• Dude only wants in your pants so he can chalk another mark on his bedpost. Does the term played ring a bell? If he had seriously wanted more than sex he would not have been banging your friend geeesh come on. He wanted a lay and he got it , it just wasn't you

• He is confused, or he just isn't interested except for sex. Can't really say, but he is one weird dude. Better stay away from him.

• No experience with liars?
    Look up "saving face"
    Now consider what's driving this guy... it's his little head wanting pretty gals (one after another) to worship & satisfy it.
    Now consider how low a guy would go to "mine" his workplace, even using the manager to help dig... for sex.

If your picture is real
    you must have attracted plenty of HS/college guys = much more experience with guy-BS than most... what I'm reading here is that you've must have moved to the big city for work and are over your head with all this new, advanced sex-BS around

• stop the drama. and dont even bother with it. find someone to be with out side of your place of employment.

• Because some guys are indecisive so they don't know what they want. This especially happens to young and inexperienced guys.

• There's multiple reasons. It depends on the guy.

• Because people need not be interested indefinitely.

• Move on.

What Girls Said 0