Ladies, Why is it, that "Nerds" are considered at the bottom of the food chain for most who are searching for partners?

I have met many women in my and for some reason, no matter how much I approach them or ask them about. I cannot seem to make any leway. I have always been a rather respectful male and I'm getting a bit distressed here not knowing how to make ends meet.

3

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know. I've always loved nerds and have pretty much dated them exclusively. Most of my friends do, as well.

Either 1) You haven't met the right type of girl yet (the girls who like nerds are usually, from my observation, nerdy themselves and often plain looking. Yes myself included). Or 2) There's something, apart from your nerdiness, that is turning them off.

• I disagree wholeheartedly.
    But then again - this is all very subjective - and no generalization is ever accurate.

• Can't speak for all, but they aren't at the bottom of my food chain.