Do people who love Latinas know their are black Latinos?

You know black Latinas exist right? So Spanish women who are Puerto Rican or Dominican or Cuban or Brazilian and all of Latina America and in the Caribbean the majority have skin like this. So when people say they like Spanish women or men do you really? You only like the lighter ones but not the ones with more Afro. Latin is a mixed race with black white and Native American. So
woild you date a Afro- Latino for those who date Latin people.

Most Helpful Girl

• No they like to white wash them let's be honest. Don't fight me on this one. This is the realest shit I argue with people about on a daily basis... even the ones who don't look African still have African DNA👌

What Guys Said 2

• That's really interesting.

• I'm white and I love Black women and Hispanic women (: their so hot

What Girls Said 2

• The closer to white a person is, the more they seem to be accepted. And that's with any ethnicity. One of my old roommates flat out said that she considers anyone with dark skin black. This was after a debate about a guy in one of our classes at the time. He was Dominican and he was darker than me. He happened to like her and her argument was that she wasn't into black guys. Her level of ignorance was astounding.

• I love Amara La Negra, La Lupe, and Celia Cruz. Zoe Saldana is a great actress :)

Before them, I had no idea they existed.