What to do with a suffering girl?

I have made some female friends, and asked the one of them out. The girl said no, but one of them told me that the their mutual friend is in love with me, and that that girl suffers a lot because I had a crush on the girl I asked out. Now I feel so anxious because I do not know what to do with the suffering girl. What can be done?

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to the chick that is hurting. Hang out and get to know her and see if you fall for her.

Though make sure she knows that you're not sure how you feel about her atm. That you just want to see where things might could go.

• Be her friend. It will be difficult yes but just be nice, gentle, treat her like you are her friend and try and hang out with her just you and her and if that doesn't work try and hang around her with some other mates so she feels comfortable.

• I just do not want to make her hope because I really can not date her. I would do whatever so that she does not grief...

• I certainly will. Thank you a lot.

• No problem :)

What Guys Said 1

• Let her work it out. Personal growth.

• I have tried to worked sth like that previously. It took over a year, and ended up with some hearh rate issues. Because of that I feel horrible when I think about suffering.

• What you need to do is fix your emotional behavior. She will be fine without your intervention. You'll likely make it worse by embedding more meaning to the emotions that need to simply resolve themselves.

• Ok, I get that now. :)