No Response for 11 days, Should I message him again?

In the last few months , I met a guy online, and he asked me if I am interested in a friends with benefits relationship, so I told him that I am only interested in relationship , but if he changes his mind, he can always message me and I gave him my email.

So recently, he emailed me and asked if I am single or not. So, I assumed he changed his mind, so we have been emailing back and forth. So in last week , I want to ensure if he is actually interested in relationship , so I asked “ Are you looking for a relationship right now?” Then, I didn’t get any response for 11 days. ( He usually reply within a week )

What should I do? Should I message him again? If you think I should message him, what should I message him?

tbh , I kinda want to get into relationship with him , he is quite good looking and he seems kinda sweet too.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• 11 days? That ship sailed a long time ago. Move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry but can I ask a quesion?
    I met this guy online yesterday we talked but then he go offline and didn't tell me anything and didn't reply my message but now he is online but still not reply! Help?
    Sorry no one answer my quesion so I have to ask here :(
    Sorry!!

What Guys Said 2

• No. He's dead to you.

• No don't bother. He has moved on. You should too.

What Girls Said 4

• If he didn't respond then don't send anything else. That just seems very desperate. If he wants to talk to you, he'll talk to you. You don't have to ever beg a guy for attention. If he's not giving it freely, he's not interested.

• Almost two weeks with no response? Forget about him. He isn't interested.

• He doesn't want a relationship with you, so that is why he didn't respond to you. Leave him and find someone else on the same page as you.

• Nope, leave it alone. After 2 days a guy doesn't text back he's not interested.