What's the deal?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months, we aren't together we both like each other I'm at his house every other day even while he's at work. He wants me to meet his parents. I also have a key and was told to come over whenever I want but he doesn't know what he wants far as a relationship. What are we doing then? Should I still be around?

What Guys Said 1

• If you want something serious with him then you need to talk to him and tell him he should figure out what he wants before meeting his parents. It sounds like you guys have a causal relationship at the moment where maybe he just thinks you guys are together based on what you guys do.

• I also don't want to rush things between us and he seems the same way. I just don't want to be laid with someone and wasting my time.

• And one night he was drunk we had this conversation and he asked if I wanted to be him I said yes the next day he knew nothing about it

• Oh wow yeah drunk confessions are not good especially if the person does not remember later

What Girls Said 1

• If you want to be serious with him, then don't go. Tell him that it's pointless to meet his parents if he's uncertain of your feelings about you. He needs to figure out what he wants.