Should I go for 2nd meet up if he asked me to hang out on his place?

I met a guy from online dating app. The first date was awesome. We kissed on the first day. I think we both click right away. After our meeting he messaged me once in awhile because he knows im working night shift. Then after 3days from our last meeting he asked me when is my off day. When i told him my off day he asked me out to hang out to his place. Should i go or not?

What Guys Said 1

• Up to you. Don't just assume he only wants to sleep with you, but don't rule it out either.

Things will definitely get more physical this time if you are going to his place, be aware of that if you don't want that. Also, make sure you tell some people where you are going in case he turns out to be a psycho.

• Thanks! Yeah sure! I will tell it to my closest friend where am i going. Hopefully he only wants to hang out with me. I don't want to rush things to both of us right away. I just want to spend time with him that's all.

• Honestly, I usually just wanted to make out, maybe fool around a bit. Also, it is a lot cheaper than a normal date. That shit gets expensive, and I didn't have a ton of money at the time...

• Oh ok. Make out is fine with me. I don't want to have sex with him right away.

Haha. That's a great reason you have there. Well as long as you are a great company it doesn't if you ask the girl to expensive places. Well that's my opinion since im a girl. :)

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't want to sleep with him, I think it would be better if you went to a neutral-zone place where many people frequent.