Simple fast question?

Say you knew a place where they sold cheap used car parts by the bulk. A black trashbag filled with parts for $500. You then met a guy who is willing to pay $1500 for each bulk black trash bag. So you made $1000 profit instantly for each trash bag filled with used parts. A year later your still doing business with him never problems. However you just found out he's making 5x the price he paid you. He pays you $1500 and he resells for $5000.

Would you talk to him and try raising the prices or continue doing business with him at this rate? keep in mind if you do decide to up the prices he can loose interest or find someone else who has the parts for cheaper. You already have his promise business forever. With that being said you already have a promised income weekly. You can buy a new car or house etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I'd keep the prices the same I mean he's a loyal and consistent costumer and if I have his business forever I'd be making plenty to live off of for 1,000.00$ a week that's a pretty decent income. So why mess with a good thing? there's no need to get greedy and ruin the entire deal you have going on.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• No. Stand pat.
    We take care of our regulars. Business is to fickle to play a good customer like that. Though I would raise the price for anyone else.

• Congratulations,
    You just discovered a few basics of capitalism.

• ... are these car parts a euphemism for drigs?