Guys, do you prefer white , Asian or black women?

• White
    51% (20)
  • Asian
    26% (10)
  • Black
    23% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am white so I obviously like white girls (although a large portion of them dress like sluts and completely trash themselves out to the point that I am not interested, and on top of that a large portion of them are also incredibly self centered and selfish which makes getting along with them incredibly annoying), if I am lucky and find a white girl that doesn't act like that and is also attractive then I'd be more then happy to date her. The other option for me is Asian women, not only are they often times very good looking, dont hide their natural beauty with makeup, and dont dress like sluts, but they are also usually very nice quality girls so they are my preferred race I'd say, I think its more because its hard to find a white girl I like, whereas Asian girls I like are everywhere because only a small percent of them are sluts.

Black girls aren't my favorite, sorry if your black but I have never really found them attractive. I've only met 2 in my life that I would say were good looking (out of hundreds or maybe thousands, not sure I haven't been counting), anyway I suppose if a black girl were to ask me out and be really nice about it I would say yes, but I wouldn't ask out a black girl when I could just as easily ask out an Asian or white girl who I think is better looking.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• White, and by white I include latinas too (this "latina" definition as a race does not exist where I live, so I'm including them here too).

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian women certainly prefer me. They are also the easiest to get into bed, and oddly, even if they are virgins.

Looks wise, I prefer Eurasian women, especially Filipino-White.

0|0
    0|0
  • White guy here, I like white girls and occasionally a lighter Hispanic other than that none of the other races ever have attracted me really, nothing bad against them just what my body wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • White or black, im the rare white dude who doesn't want an Asian.

0|1
    0|0
  • white guy here, and I just date white women. You dance with who brung ya! Besides, if I ever get a girl pregnant, I want a kid that looks like me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll have all of them. Thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them all and each have there own beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only dated White girls so... there's my answer!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer latinas :|

0|0
    0|0
  • From these 3 black. But I'm way more into Latinas, Middle Eastern, and South Asian women.

0|0
    0|0
  • White

0|0
    0|0
  • Black.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for Asian/Japanese women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer pretty women

0|0
    0|0
  • White or Asian

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't choose , I would go with white and black , but Im not that attracted to Asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asians r qt

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted Asian I am constantly impressed how good they look and they love tall white guys as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian girls are more girly and feminine (like Chinese or Koreans)

0|0
    0|0
  • Black women for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian women, followed by Irish.

0|0
    0|0