Would this be a good thing to do on a "date"?

Would bowling be a fun thing to do on a "date". I say "date" because he hasn't asked me out or anything we went to the movies last weekend and I'm hoping we can do something this weekend. But he has called me beautiful on more than one occasion he has also called me sweetheart. So anyway would bowling be a good thing to do for a date? I thought we would have something to talk about even though I suck at it. Any opinions are appreciated. :)

What Guys Said 1

• It would be a great idea. Physical activities are better since you want to have opportunities to talk and break the touch barrier. I would also suggest pool, or mini golf.

The fact that you are not as good at something gives your date a chance to help you and you guys get 'closer'.

What Girls Said 2

• Gives him an excuse to look at your butt :)

• Haha. Yes I never thought of that. Definitely a perk! Thanks for the opinion!

• Sounds good