How can I get past the texting base?

Okay so I need your help guys. For some reason I can never get past the texting stage with women whom I've given my number to. It always starts off good and we always text back and forth, but this usually dies off after then next few days. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I really don't think bad a few days of texting would really cause a woman to know what kind of person I am and back off. It's really frustrating and it's happened to me 3 times in a row already and I would really love to break out of this cycle. The problem is I don't know what I'm doing wrong and these women won't tell me so I can't better myself. Why won't they ever tell me? LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• I get really annoyed when the guy doesn't ask me out on a date. I have met so many guys that are just content with texting and not meeting up, which I don't understand because it seems like an ego boost for them and a waste of my time. Ask her on a date or if she wants to go out sometime. Also, I guess it depends on how much you text, you want to be consistent but not overbearing. I am a busy person, so texting constantly is difficult for me. Ask questions with her and do some research on interesting questions to ask, get to know her, etc. Girls like talking about themselves :) plus it shows that you gave general interest in her as a person. You can also send good morning texts but now days it seems like people get easily bored. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 1

• Ask them out when you first start talking to them.

What Guys Said 2