Guys, Guys would this make you stop dating someone (warning gross!!)?

I'm on the pill and I try to manipulate it sometimes (skipping period week or making it shorter) so when I see my man I won't have my period. Numberous times this has failed and I've ended up with spotting brown blood randomly throughout the month.

I find it gross and I know he does. Would you end things because of this? I'm trying to stop it but because it's my body I can't really do anything about it... I'm worried he'd leave me for it. I give him a bj to compensate for the lack of sec and I'm pretty good at giving head

9

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

It would not bother me that she sometimes has a period, that's how girls work.

It would not bother me that sometimes she's on her period when we're together.

I'd be touched she tries to avoid it, though not want her to obsess over it.

I'd be fine with a little spotting during sex.

I'm delighted if she wants to give me oral during her period.

You sound fantastic. If he's acting weird about this, he's some combination of staggeringly immature or not remotely into you.

• Naw thankyou for the boost of confidence!

He doesn't act weird but it just makes cleaning up a bit of a pain and I feel bad

What Guys Said 8

• It wouldn't make me leave

• I honestly wouldn't care. Every girl has her period and I've seen plenty of blood so far in my life so it's no big deal. Also, you should stop trying to use the pill to change your cycle. It's unnatural and I doubt it's good for your body

• Not at all, I would encourage my girl to just go through her period regularly. If she feels comfortable enough to have sex on her period then I'd do so. In the past my ex's said it helped them with their cramps.

• Period sex is my favorite. So dont try to skip it

• ... you can't manipulate it... it's bad for you.

• Don't mess with your pills... trying to manipulate your cycle will actually make things worse, since you have your body "chasing its tail" trying to find a pattern.

You need to talk to your doctor to work out a plan.

• It's a natural process of a woman's body. Any guy who leaves you over it is living in a fantasy world.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more