How can I give my boyfriend of 4 years butterflies again?

OK so we have been together for 4 years almost 5 and we are great. We have our ups and downs like any other couple but we respect each other and show our appreciation to one another daily. Now my problem is the following I told him I want more attention BC I don't get butterflies anymore and not the usual attention but sexual attention ! (is not that we dont have sex we do) attention about our feelings also not just the daily activities. But how can I give him butterflies since he is feeling the same way?

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him your parents are coming to stay for a week. That should give him a few butterflies.

• 😯😯😯😯😯😯😯 not the butterflies I want to give...

• Go on a safari.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that's possible even if you attempt to get involved in new activities together. You can try going to trips together, you can try new sexual activities but still... I am not sure if there is a way to reignite the passion.