Do you guys think this Is bad?

Today at school I was walking with my friend to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped. But later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I hate these questions. Looks mean nothing, especially because they aren't looking at you half the time. Unless you make eye contact and smile with each other, it's meaningless. Unless you converse and she seems interested it means nothing.

• Oh no, not this again!

What Guys Said 1

• There is a mutual interest from the way it sounds to me

• You think so but I don't know why when we pass by again at the hallway I turn to look at her but she hide behind her friend. But then I don't know why she moved to the back & was looking at me though. Do you think I was looking at her too much & that's why she moved to the back.

• But do you think I was looking to her to much in class & Thats why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me

• She could have been a little worried that others would start teasing her if the saw you paying her too much attention