Photographer boyfriend difficulties?

I started dating my current boyfriend a few weeks ago, he is a photographer and obviously does glamour shoots. I'm totally cool with this, it's his job and I never felt threatened until today, he has a shoot tonight and I asked him what time at, he told me and joked he was counting down the minutes, I laughed and called him a poohead and he said that there's nothing wrong with a bit of window shopping, I feel hurt, obviously these girls are gorgeous but think he is being a little thoughtless.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well those models strip naked and pose provocatively for lots of different men. With you your boyfriend has you all to himself and in a way that could make you more attractive since your naked body can't be bought with money and isn't shared with the whole world.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay to feel this way, it's normal. Boyfriends are going to stare at other girls-that's gonna happen regardless of how attractive their girlfriend is. Just trust him, he won't do anything with the girls besides stare. If he continues hurting your feelings so insensitively then you should talk to him about it. Make sure he knows you don't mind/care about the glamour shots etc. but that you don't like how he makes you feel when he speaks of these other women.

What Guys Said 8

• What he said was defiantly in poor taste.

• he was just joking man.

• what you consider thoughtless
    is good-buddy talk = means he's more into you than her, love to tease you to get you to tell/show him how much you'd miss him if he strayed

if he was really tempted, he'd not advertise her such

• Nothing wrong with being a photographer, but he's a jerk.

• My cousin is a photographer and his last rlship didn't work because his girlfriend found him kissing with one of his models. Not to make you paranoid, but its true.
    Some models do this to extend their 'contacts'

• Ask if you can tag along as his assistant...

• Well, he has been single forever.

• he's gotta get money

What Girls Said 2

• I can understand how you feel. Dont think too much of it, It is his job and we can expect that he will run into a lot of beautiful women - and not just photographers. If things are going well in your relationship and you have faith and trust then dont worry about him. I think he may just be joking or trying to make you jealous.

• Well my husband and I have this saying/agreement that it's perfectly alright to do some "window shopping" providing we don't make a "purchase!" .. This is perfectly acceptable and healthy within any relationship.