Girls, Girls around my age, would you date a guy who had to shave his head bald from hairloss around your age? Can he still be physically attractive?

Simple as it sounds I'm 20 and have to shave my head and so many girls say I pull it off, yet could never date a bald guy regardless.

• Results/girls over 28
    12% (9)
  • Even this young a guy with no hair can still be physically attractive to me, I'd date a bald guy!
    63% (47)
  • I won't say it looks bad but honestly this young I want my guy to have hair, probably would hold out for hair
    15% (11)
  • No to me I simply couldn't get past baldness so young. It's unattractive.
    10% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
There is a light shadow
cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...a395-f759f48b02f2-m.jpg

This is what I look like so I would say I pull it alright.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• What's wrong with a bald head? You are going to appeal to as many girls just as girls fancy blonde guys, brunette guys, tall guys, short guys, athletic guys, doctors, builders, accountants. You have as much chance as anyone at your age at having girls like you.

• because you can tell I shave because of hairloss, the pattern from my condition you can see where the light shadow of shaved follicles still is compared to the rest :/

• Like I said I have high standards on girls looks and I'm sorry but personality never makes a girl more attractive to me, I'll be friends with anyone but honestly I will never change the looks deal I'm attracted initially or I'm not. anyway and want to be married in mid 20's so what very attractive looking girl (Obviously she's have a lot of options then) would want to date a guy who's pale and bald at 20 (my skin is a type that does not tan doctors even say it won't absorb sunlight like others) when they are in their 18-20 range?

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 19

• It's better to be completely bald than have a little hair on the sides or something.

• Yeah I would some guys that are bald are attractive... And the fact that they can pull off that style makes them even hotter.

• no I need hair lol!

• Wait didn't you say in another post you're okay with a bald guy?

• lol haha! O: No maybe lol! I like to play opposite! I am speaking for all those who need hair lol!

• Hahaha lol, I like a guy with hair

• Hair shouldn't make or break a relationship. She should love you for who you are! You're character! Sure a guy could look hotter with hair (just as he would a beard!) I think if you're an amazing guy then any girl would be lucky to have you, hair or no hair.

• Could a guy look attractive bald though? With no facial hair or is that physically unattractive?

• Of course he could look attractive.

• I'd date a bald without problems, even more if they look like my teacher XD (on my cover pic)

• I used to out with someone who shaved his head, he wasn't losing his hair, he just preferred it. So did I

It suited hair when it grew, but he looked so much hotter without.

• I voted B

• Couldn't go without hair. I know you can't help it so unless you really stood out to me and seemed so confident that I forgot about your lack of hair, then it's probably a no-go for me. Most girls don't care though, I'm just a bit shallow and picky.

• Bald does fit most guys. It won't scare me away , so sure I would still date him

• I think some guys can totally rock being bald. But I personally like hair on guys because I like playing with it.

• Results/girls over 28

😒 I'll just keep my opinion to myself then...

• Sorry, for the poll I mostly want to know my peers opinion just because I don't want to have to wait 10 years to date, however what is your opinion?

• major turn off.

• It's just hair. I voted B.

• Would the shadow showing hairloss bug you? Mine is light but I'm paler too so I mean it's the shadows under the skin and it's in the dreaded 'horseshoe' pattern like an old boy might have, it's below the skin so I mean there's nothing I can really do about that, it's not super dark at all but definitely noticeable I balded, would that bug you? And be honest I get it's an old guy trait..

• scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...48820236_n.jpg
      That's what I mean, you can clearly see on top there is nothing really, my follicles were aged like 20 years in about 8 months.. You can be honest here. I get the old man shadow isn't the best..

• I think you should stop focusing so much on this. I do realize it's a big deal TO YOU... but no girl who enjoys your company is going to complain about your lack of hair.

• If the guy is balding/ bald because of health issues, then I wouldn't find it attractive. It's better if he's healthy and has hair on his head.

• Mine was from shock that I lost it, I completely recovered, but men's follicles do not so I shave it, I'm healthy and decently in shape just couldn't grow hair. Doesn't reflect my health, would that be an issue for us? Did you vote?

• No hair required.
    ... just grow a beard.

• I've met many hot bald guys!

• You're too young for me anyway

• While I would never say that a baldie is my dream hairstyle if I'm describing my perfect man, I've been attracted to/hooked up with a few of them and it's just not an issue if they suit it or if they're a great guy and you're into them

• You're actually kinda cute! I wouldn't worry