Can't keep a guy? What am I doing wrong?

21- never had a boyfriend.
I meet guys and they say they enjoy talking to me.
They always tell me I make them comfortable and that I'm cute.
I even drive out to different states to meet them. I am quite independent. Recently, one guy told me he likes me and wants to get to know me more and wanted to drive out to my city, but he disappeared. One guy cried because I wouldn't have sex with him. I even dated a drug seller (marijuana) didn't judge because who am I to judge. They disappeared too. I don't know what I'm doing wrong? I'm not clingy. I only text once and if they don't reply, I don't reply. I'm pretty calm. I smile a lot. I take interest into things they like. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong and it's makes me feel ugly and that I'm not worth anything. Any tips on what I can do? I wear makeup, I dress nice and clean. I'm told I have a pretty smile. Do I need to put out in order to get someone to like me?

What Guys Said 1

• You're just choosing poor quality guys to date. And you DON'T have to put out.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably the fact that you do not put out easily. All of them sound like bad cases though.

• Thing is I show hints that I'm willing to try things with them. Once I get comfortable I would. They never initiate anything though.