I see an incredibly beautiful girl at a bus stop. What do I say to her?

It seems that there is an increasing number of gorgeous young ladies taking the bus. A goddess sat next to me at the bus stop this morning. I wanted to say something to her but I had no idea what to say. What do you say to a girl who you don't know?
Girls, what could I say to you without being awkward or making you uncomfortable or creeping you out?
This is important. Some girls are just so beautiful I can't take it!

Also, say by some miracle we hit it off and have a good conversation. Would it be appropriate to ask her number? Or give her my number? And how would I ask this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Here are some questions to ask, if it gets awkward after you say ''nice day, huh?'' or ''Your jacket is really gorgeous'' etc.

,, I'm (your name) by the way, what's your name?''

,, Do you live in this city?''
    If she does, ask her what she's up to (like, work etc.) and if not, ask her where she's from and what that city is like etc.

,, What perfume are you wearing? It smells really good!'' (and smile, so it doesn't seem weird!)

If she tells you what perfume she is wearing, you could say something like ,, Oh, my friend wears that perfume a lot. I thought I knew it from somewhere, I really like it!''

Then your conversation should be going on by itself!
    Just remember, if it doesn't work or if she isn't interested in talking, no need to worry. You were just being polite and friendly, and you probably won't see her again if it doesn't turn out as you planned.
    Good luck, buddy! :)

What Girls Said 10

• I would miss not seeing you here
    What other places do you frequent?
    What if I showed up there to try it out someday?
    Hell, why not show me that place...

• Say something before you regret it.
    There's this guy who used to go on my bus. He sat beside me once & these immature fucks teased him about it because he never sat beside anybody.
    I wanted to offer him some M&M's (lol) but didn't. Then he would always sit either behind me or on the seat across from me and stare at me when I'd stand up to get off the bus.
    He had a girlfriend though, so I guess it would've been useless if we ever talked but I still wonder, what would've happened if I had talked to him that day?

• You could compliment an article of her clothing-earrings, shirt, shoes. Say what a beautiful day it is, ask her where she is going, work, school?

• You sound like the guy that kept staring at me on Monday, he just kept looking and looking. Even stood next to me when there were seats! Talk about awkward! If you're so attracted... say something! We talk you know... if any case we'll be flattered.

• Ask her where she is going. That won't creep her out at all.

• Tell her she subconsciously wants to have sex with you. Then when she says you are wrong say...
    How do you know;)

• Just have a casual conversation like she was a friend of yours. You could start it off with a simple line like what is the time or how long will the bus be then work from there.

• To avoid being creepy talk about the weather or something

• try to find something in common ( if you both are going to school, same location).. find something you share together and start talking about it

• Say hey and how's your day going

What Guys Said 13

• A girl who thinks men are creeps will see and hear creepy stuff all the time no matter what guy says it. It's a complex in their heads put there by somebody at a young age. Women who don't think men are all creeps won't have the same complex obviously so you can talk to her like she's a friend. Word of advice, if your going to try and impress a girl, don't walk over all nervous and stuttery like a half mongo trying to act normal. If you're not confident and enjoying yourself and having a good day then don't bother at all. Women react to body language and if yours says miserable or nervous don't bother. Women react to confidence because you'll be leading her in conversation or whatever else. That's what women expect. Would you follow some clown that stared at their feet and mumbled to themselves? Would you hell. You wouldn't even listen to them. You'd probably laugh at them. Confidence and respect is key. One has to be practised and honed, the other has to be earned

• Hi, my name is BOB
    I ride this bus ALL the time
    so if you need ANYTHING
    let me know
    then leave her alone until the next impromptu "meeting"
    when you simply say HI
    then next time, everything OK?
    then another time, enjoying the bus life?
    or
    when she finally moves closer to you on a regular basis
    or may even explain why she's a regular on bus

• Just say hi and start chatting with her. You feel much worse not saying anything than you do if you screw up. Because it boosts your confidence for the next woman you meet.

• You say start chatting with her as if that's easy. What do I say? How do you start a conversation with a stranger?

• Talking to strangers isn't like talking to friends though. What do I say to someone I know nothing about and who knows nothing about me?

• That is what you say. You ask questions and you say things that will let you get to know her a bit and that lets her know about you. However don't get too personal.

• What should you say?
    I would not say anything, but then I am a cynical old bastard who has been hurt too many times to be interested.
    Such females are hit on with a frequency that might make your head spin. They have heard it all before and are so used to dealing with male attention that they want to scream.
    I would wait for her to give an indication that she was interested. Women will generally give you a cue, if they want you to say something.

• Alright, alrighty I see your dilemma. Your having trouble coming up with how to talk to strangers. Okay so in my opinion, what I usually do would just talk to her like any normal person. Say hi, maybe ask how her day's been, see if you can catch anything she says about her day to keep it going like if she says bad ask why? If she says good, say aw that sounds good, what happened? Then continue it from there. If you can't find anything scout out for more by maybe asking where she's going? If you think she wouldn't be comfortable try to think of something else. And maybe inbetween when it seems right, just stick in there "Oh by the way, I'm *Name* What's yours?"

• Ok, so what if the conversation stalls and there's a silence? What can I do then?

• Yeah, being social can be a hard thing. Just work on it. You fail, try again. Practice, maybe talk to yourself in the mirror. Or try going up to a completely random person you might not even wanna talk to and talk to them and try your best. It might be embarrassing but it'll help.

• Yeah, that's a good idea

• you could start with hi, it seems to work for me.

• Why would you talk to a stranger?

• I would ask her to drive her to wherever she wanna go. IN MY MERCEDES :) if you dont have a mercedes... buy one :)

• Walk up to and stay I don't want to make awkward but your really pretty.

• Just be yourself dude. Don't think about it.

• I've never really taken the bus much , when I did , I never really knew what to say to the girls I saw on the bus. it wasn't really my scene. a lot tend to find the bus a bit creep as there is often weird people on them and in the news often stories about sexual assaults and such , so I admit I'm unsure if its a good place to meet someone or not

• She will probably accuse you of trying to rape her.

• Don't look, say nothing, you creep.