What is a non creepy way to text a guy you haven't talked to in a long time?

I feel like "hey stranger!" can sound kinda weird to some people. should i just keep it simple and say "hey" or what?

i want to maybe take him to a party i was invited to. im not close with many people there so i want a buddy haha. maybe we can get some drinks before and catch up. if he's still single haha. how do i ask him if he's still single?

Most Helpful Girl

• Send him a link to the music video of "Hello" by Adele 😂

• Haha thanks for MH but seriously though, just say "hey, how are you?"
      Then ask if he has any plans for the weekend 😄

What Guys Said 2

• Hey, it's been awhile. How have you been?

• hey, how are you? i was invited to a party and was wondering if you want to go. i was thinking we could get drinks beforehand and catch up more.

ask him if he's single when you get drinks

What Girls Said 2

• Just say "Hey! I hope all is well, we haven't talked in a while, but i wanted to invite you to a party with me and maybe we can get drinks beforehand?" This is straight and to the point.

What is your reason for asking if he's single? Do you like him or do you want to hangout with him as just friends?

• hey, how are you doing? its been awhile?