Why does this girl not want to talk to me anymore?

We used to talk/text every day for months and now when I try and text her she does not want to talk and gives one word answers. I had a crush on her and I don't know if she knew or found out somehow, but I don't know why it would cause her to act this way towards me. Does she hate me or like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• may be she's just bored... cause most of the girls gets bored off very easily... but i think may be she has lost interest in talking with you... or may be she had found someone more interesting than you.. well it may sound me rude to comment like that... but from my perspective, i think this is the reality!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• She might've stopped liking you or found another guy or something.
    I was really good friends with a girl in my high school for junior and senior year (probably my best female friend throughout high school), and I didn't see her since graduation (last spring) until a few weeks ago when I saw her for like 3 seconds at my job, but she was leaving the store, and then I texted her that we should hang out, and no response since then.

What Girls Said 1

• She may have gotten the idea that you like her but doesn't feel the same way. To avoid that awkward situation of either accepting or rejecting you, she's being nice by not ignoring you but also not leading you on.

I've been that girl a few times so my answer is based on my experience.

What Guys Said 1

• See, I'm in the same situation rn and I guess my only option at this point is letting her know how I really feel. You gotta show her how you feel, I don't know, that all I can think of doing