Boyfriend hasn't talked to me for 3 days?

Recently I noticed a girl has been texting him asking to meet him, but she also sent a message late at night. I figured it's a work thing. The last time we were together things seemed good, we talked and everything was fine. But now he hasn't texted me for three days and I'm worried. We usually have sex and he won't talk to me the next day, but now it's been three days. We've been together for about 8 months. I always do a lot of little things for him and he doesn't seem to reciprocate ever. I feel like he doesn't care about me, but at the same time he's told me he loves me. Why say I love you, if you don't mean it. Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your birthday around soon?

• In late summer, it's actually a week apart to his

• Yeah I'll have to ask what's going on. It's just he'd ask me out for dinner or lunch and never follow through. He didn't even wish me a happy Valentine's day while I got him a gift. He's actually moving away for the summer but I was planning on visiting him. But yeah we definitely need to talk.

• Emphasis on definitely, don't let people treat you this way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be worried if I was in your position. Have you tried asking him what happened?

• No, I haven't texted him. The last time we were together everything seemed okay. It's just that this girl texted him after midnight one night and I find it strange. Like if he doesn't want me anymore just tell me. This hurts and the thing is, is that I've done everything possible to make him happy while I've been treated like crap to be honest. I feel like it's his personality so I forgave him and overlooked it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• There might be something going on with him and the other girl for sure.

• Yeah it's suspicious which is now why the not texting me is really bothering me. I don't know what to do.

• So I went to his place and noticed some condoms are missing. I told him I feel distant and he said how he's tired and we'll talk about it later. Whenever I go to his place you think he'd give me a kiss or a hug when I first arrive but I feel like he totally used me while he's in town. He wanted me to go on birth control and he got mad that I didn't go on it earlier and then he just said forget it. So I don't think he ever planned on seeing me after he moves. And here I am stupid, I would have gone to see him. I think I'm just going to get my stuff and that's it.

• You deserve better girl. Don't do anything because HE wants you to. He sounds very manipulative and a lot like my ex. It also appears he's been sneaking around. I think you should leave; you'll be better off and you'll find someone who treats you 344342342x better. But only you can make that decision for yourself.

• Bc people can say I love you without meaning behind it it's as easy as breathing. It sounds like he just wants to keep you around.

• Yea you should the girl asking to meet is a red flag. And he doesn't do anything for you another red flag. Anybody can say they love you they have to show it though.

• I figured he's just really cheap even from the first date he didn't want to pay for my coffee. I feel so stupid.

• Don't feel stupid just learn from this and make sure to be careful.