Why do guys say they're interested then don't make a move or change their mind?

Back in November I started at a new job and a guy that works in the building asked my manager if I had a boyfriend. I did at the time, but that relationship was pretty much over. I thought he was really cute. We all ended up going out for my managers birthday one night and he was there. He told my friend he thought my coworker (let's call her Ashley) was cute, but that he thought I was cuter. He was just mad I had a boyfriend. He brought her to the front of he bar and apparently they made out. Afterward he pulled me aside and told me he's never cheated in a relationship (I know wtf) I asked him what my manager told him because I had told him that I've been cheated on before. I asked him if he made out with Ashley and he just got quiet so I was pretty much just like wow and walked away. Him and 2 friends ended up giving me and my roommates a ride home and we cuddled in the car. But I was still pretty annoyed he made out with Ashley, so I just sorta started ignoring him at work whenever he'd come in. I found out that him and Ashley slept together (he told her not to tell me) I ended up breaking up with my boyfriend during Christmas break, and when I got back my roommate asked him about me and he said he wasn't interested to begin with, which I know was a lie because my manager would bring him up all the time. Wtf. Was he mad I ignored him? Just recently she stopped sleeping with him because she never really liked him in the first place. She said she just used him for sex. After I had broke up with my boyfriend I was talking to her and she's like you can date *his name* and I was like no ur talking to him. She goes so he liked you first. My manager told me I was his first choice. Why would he say he was interested in me and just change his mind? Is it because of her? Even after he said that he always jumps at any chance to talk to me whenever he's at my work hanging out with my manager. Should I just wait to see if he makes a move?

Most Helpful Guy

• You haven't gotten a good answer from your first twin post of this?

The subject is a player that mine sex at work with help of superior seems too crass to spend any time/worry/thought about.
    Your pic suggests you can pick up a classier guy at any bar/social by just dropping your napkin.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, just let him be. If you really like him, just set the drama aside and just get to know him more. Worrying about Ashley isn't going to make anything better. Sex is sex, some people will use other people to satisfy their need.

What Guys Said 3

• People are pussies. Everybody almost everyone has a crush on sone pretty guy or hot girl but very few are brave enough to act on it. They stand by passively hoping that one day their crush will do all the work. Make all the moves, say all the right things while they sit back for the ride.

• Because that's what women do too.

• Terrible answer

• Then dont answer at all wtf? im sure if you had something better to do you'd be doing it lol

• What you said doesn't make anysense cause women do that too so what is your point? Your feelings seem hurt and now you are taking your anger out on the internet good job do you want a medal? Just cause someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you have to dislike them I am not saying you do this, but I am just preparing cause you probably are that kind of person. I didn't read your whole details cause it was too long and I am tired. LOlL

• stop posting about the same thing, thats called spam

What Girls Said 0