Is it reasonable for someone to break up with their gf/bf because of their friends?

My boyfriend broke up with me awhile ago because he said my friends were "too weird". He said it had nothing to do with my personality or anything like that. However, I think it's a bit ridiculous for someone to end a relationship after not talking about the problem or attempting to solve it. It was also a bit hypocritical after I heard some of his friends teasing him about "wanting to lick toothpaste off of Santa's urethra", so who is he to judge my friends? I don't know, thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• It isn't reasonable but peer pressure never is

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like a loser. There was probably more to it, he's just using the friends thing as an excuse. You're better off without him, honestly. Your friends are there to stay and anyone who can't deal with that doesn't deserve you.