Why does my boyfriend choose his friends over me?

I feel like he would pick a night out with the guys over a night out with me any day. WHY. He always reminds me of how much he loves and cares about me, but it's like he's still not fully committed. How can I get him to commit to me more. I want him to still hang with his buddies, and I want to come first...

What Guys Said 2

• He can have his own life even if you two are in a relationship...
    I am sure he hangs out with you too

• i guess he only miss his friends or maybe they at some point felt the same way as you do, like being replaced because he only spent time with you, so maybe he's only catching up.
    don't give up, it will be wonderful to spend time together after the time you both miss each other while doing his individual stuff, you also take advantage of the time you have for yourself, enjoy it with your friends and doing things you regularly don't do while with him.

What Girls Said 1

• I know that feeling. If he continuously chooses his friends over you, you should reconsider the relationship.