What comes first in most starting relationships, courting guys or hinting girls?

Guys, did you have to woo your girls to get them or did they like you from the start? Girls did you play hard to get before you said yes to a relationship or did you want your guys to begin with?

• Courting Guys
  • Hinting Girls
I understand you can't make someone like you, all I'm asking is who mostly indicates first that they're interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe in playing 'hard to get'.
    I didn't really want my boyfriend before we got into a relationship as I was still not sure about whether I was ready to become emotionally invested in someone after my previous relationship ended with my getting cheated on but I bought some time for myslef to become certain about how I felt towards him and... the rest is history.
    We're still together, two years later. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually both the girls I dated actually had liked me from the very beginning of course I didn't know that but I didn't have to break my back getting them or anything it was pretty easy.

Come to think of it I've never actually had to work for it when it came to getting girls to like me it just kind of happens *shrugs* well most of the time sometimes I do have to put forth the effort but I don't mind.

What Girls Said 7

• I'll usually throw out a few casual hints that I like him, but that's what gets the ball rolling. Then he starts courting me afterwards.

• Playing hard to get and head games in general is childish. But for my current relationship, I just let us develop as best friends first. I initially tried waiting hours to text him back, not always appearing interested in him, just to make sure he didn't take me or my attention for granted. And he never did, he worried about losing me. So I suppose early on girls just don't want to get attached to easily and want to be chased more then anything.

• without even a slight interest from the girl the whole thing is a NO-GO. lol regardless of how "nice" or cute, rich, funny, etc the guy is...

• Playing hard to get needs to end/die in 2016!
    I hint that I like them before it starts. I show that I want them and they don't want me, welp move along.

• I asked out my boyfriend. Why play hard to get or give "hints"? I much rather prefer approaching the guy myself.

• I don't really play hard to get, I will sometimes go after the guy. But the "relationship" I'm in now, he liked me and I liked him, we went after each other and had sex immediately.

• It works better when the girl is interested, rather than her just giving in because he pesters her so much or he makes her feel like she can't do better and should give up resisting (some guys really do this). Go for a girl who is happy to be with you, don't settle for "winning her over."

What Guys Said 6

• Girls hinting is always nice

• I voted B. I'd say that both dropped hints of some level of interest, and then i escalated.

Bu you don't 'get her to like you'. You find out if she likes you.

• Honestly, you can't woo a girl who doesn't like you from the start.

• The guy doesn't approach unless given the green light.

• I've had a few women in my time but only one that approached me and hung off my neck. You get them but they're rare. Most women are aloof. Think they're too good to acknowledge folk especially men

• Courting guys.