Have you ever romantically confessed to someone?

How were you feeling? We're you nervous? Having a breakdown? Do you still remember it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope never fill

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah. I 'confessed' how I felt to the guy who's my boyfriend.
    I remember it pretty crystal clear. I was super nervous... wouldn't have gone through with it if I didn't receive a total pep-talk from a friend right before meeting with him. I went about telling him in the most awkward way.

He technically told me first, a few months before. Which I declined because I just wasn't there yet, or simply hadn't realized it. I told him I wanted to talk, then asked him if he remembered what he'd asked me around September. He said no, that he'd asked me several things. So after beating around the bush a bit, I finally asked him straight up if he'd consider being with me as an option still. That I had feelings for him, and wanted to know where he stood in that respect.

• That's very brave!:)

• ayeee yeah.. I realized that I could send as many hints as I wanted, but he'd more than likely not take the chance again. When he told me there was a girl in one of his classes who had a crush on him, it was now or never.
      (If only that courage could last till now so that I could work up the guts to tell him that I love him.)
      🙈

• I think through your actions he'd just know

What Guys Said 10

• Every relationship I've ever been in I've made the first move, but only once did I ever have feelings strong enough beforehand to confess to someone how I felt to someone after I realized how I felt. But I go and do what I need to, sometimes it leads me to ruin, sometimes to love and sometimes down paths I would have never expected.

• Yes, nervous? Not really since we had some serious chemistry going on so it was all good I think.

• 0|0
    • I find it easier to open up when I want to get with a girl, then not to. A lot get annoyed at this and run away, so hold onto the gems that don't.

• No. I have never went out of my way for a girl. Never met a girl who I thought was worth going after

• Let me do that now...

I love you?

• yea but i never said i loved them but i felt like they felt like it was just like that painful
    basically it was a LTR over the internet - never again lol people need to SEE you your eyes gait and w/e

• Yes, I did. I confessed to my friend who I used to have a crush on (it had died down a long time before this) and it turns out she has a boyfriend. Apparently he didn't like it (even though it was obvious I liked her) and decided he didn't want me near her eventually. Sadly we're no longer friends.

• Yes, and it completely backfired hahahaha

• I told my girlfriend I love her and she left the room and didn't say it back till like a week later

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• lol i have. i really don't want to be the first one to do it again, although if i ever want to end up with the guy i've had my eye on, i think that's my only choice -.-

I'm unusually calm in those moments, but it hits me later, like a few hours after i did it. it's nerve wracking but if you're willing to take that step for someone, suddenly your own dignity doesn't seem so important...

• I said to a guy I liked him...
    Didn t care much cs I knew I was never gonna see him again, that s why I told him xD

• Awww man if he felt the same way that probably sucked for him :p