Where do you meet potential mates?

The strong social circle in town (kenosha) is the bar scene and it just isn't my sort of time. What are some other places that I can meet women who are single and willing to get to know one another?

Most Helpful Guy

• anybody can drink & eat - what cruises have turned into
    we work so hard from school to careers, we no longer know how to do anything else

Your #1 solution is ballroom dance lessons
    after a year or less, you'll have the opposite problem from this posted and be in better shape

Google kenosha dance studios
    ballroom = a myriad of dance sorts from east coast swing fun to romantic waltz/tango... no, it's like crazy difficult like Dancing With The Stars, often routines so advanced, one can't recognize what sort dance they are!

What Girls Said 1

• Try through acquaintances.

What Guys Said 8

• There is a great new invention called "internet".

Works every time.

• Single women willing to get to know people are everywhere. You just have to be worth getting to know.

• Try church

• Craigslist yo yolo

• Mates lol. What are you a bear or something?

• I'd see if there are any hot girls at school/work if I were you. If they don't like you back, at least you can still be friends.

• Sex parties.

• When someone gives you a legit answer let me know.