Guys, What qualities do you like in a girl?

Just curious what you like in a girl that you would date. 😀

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• These types of questions seem out of place to me.

To be frank, most people, especcially guys tend to care about what they do not want in a girl.

If she doesn't have a specific trait that makes her unpleasant, most men think she's one to go for.

0|0
    0|0
    • So what traits do you not like?

• Stupidity (not that uncommon), ignorence, general lack of hygene, unpleasnt looks, lack of humour, being too illiterate and all.

I just want a sharp minded, bit easygoing, nice looking woman around me. At least if I wish a long term relationship.

• Sounds reasonable to me. I can't stand people who are ignorant or stupid. Also lack of hygiene is just annoying lol. 😀 And I don't know what I would do if I was illiterate. I love reading, and writing. Especially songs lol

What Guys Said 13

• awesome - chill - eats - and many more things i don't feel like listing

0|0
    0|0
  • Assuming some degree of attraction is a given, something like...
    - Does stuff with her life that she cares about and is relatively active.
    - Like to talk about life, philosophy, other things that take thought, not just sit around and watch tv or whatever.
    - Is a unique person and is "real". Not caring too much about having social status.
    - Not especially religious or authority-abiding, comes to her own moral conclusions, not by following what a religion or government puts out.

0|0
    0|0
  • honesty, caring, understanding, self confidence but still knows how to let there hair down when needed, someone who is willing to love me as much as i love them. someone who will walk by my side not someone who will walk behind or in front.

0|0
    0|0
  • funny, simple, sturdy, no flighty moods, dirty minded, sarcastic, honest

ideal look: chubby, pale freckles and red hair, huge boobs, maybe a coloful tatoo and green deep eyes *melt*

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls to be good listeners and speakers, conspiratorial, faithfull and to have the ability of making me feel better when I'm sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one...
    ... that she really loves me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Living. Breathing. Mobile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good dressing sense, understanding, likes to eat with me, confident, sense of humour

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her to be intelligent, ambitious and confident. If she's also pretty, wonderful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like people for who the naturally are.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good personality and sense of humor, looks are not everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelegent + Bangin body = Perfection

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more