Who should make the first move?

Me and my girlfriend broke up, I dumped her cause she lied to me about talking to this guy. She said she'd do anything to make this work. We fought through text on Tuesday and I haven't heard from her since. If she really wanted to make it work shouldn't she have contacted me and not just be quiet this whole

• should contact me first
  • Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds to me like you just want her to want you.

You said no to the relationship.

She's respecting that decision.

If anyone has to move for you two to get back together it has to be you. You set the barrier. You have to lift it.

I don't understand why you're confused by her lack of response.

• That's not it, she did something messed up. She said she wanted to fix it and work on is but after our first fight she just gives up. I said goodnight in my text enjoy your night. That was Tuesday night, if she's really committed how can you just disappear since then?

• She has an easy in I left so much of my clothes at her place.

• Give her a few days and then text her for your clothes.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Well you're the one who broke up with her, so you should if you want her back. She's already made her feelings clear, there's not much else she can do.

• She said she wanted to make it work and shed do anything to.. And after our first fight she just bails? Makes no sense.

• Because you're the one who broke up with her. Which means you would have to at least show something for her to know her efforts are getting somewhere. You were the one who decided to end it, not her. So you're the one who has to determine if you want to keep it that way or not. She's already done her part. She let her feelings out there and wants to make things right. You need to also communicate on what you want.

• I did my part though, I went to go see her on Sunday I stayed there till Tuesday morning. I was around and I thought that was enough given that she was disloyal and made the mistake me just being around was me hawking it

• I say you move on... If you want here back get her but your realtinoship failed.

What Guys Said 0