Girls, what do you want in your boyfriend?

I mean what things do you love in your boyfriend? And how to make girls love you? Cause im tried a lot to attract girls and they very shy

4

Most Helpful Girl

• A good start would be treating each girl you meet as an individual and finding out what SHE likes and whether you are a good fit for that individual or not...

Girls/women are not a homogenous group... we all have different interests, values, ideas, preferences and personalities. There is no single key to arousing the interest or any and every lady. Find an individual who YOU think is a good fit for you in terms of personality, interests, values and attraction and find out what makes HER tick.

by the way, most of us can tell pretty quickly when a guy is trying some trick or strategy that he tries on everyone.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend needs to be a good listener. I don't really need him to give me advice or anything, but just having someone who cares a lot about me listen to me is so important. Also I wouldn't like it if he was super serious and intense all the time. I like my relationship to be fun.

• I don't have a set of rules or anything, but it would be nice if he was an animal lover like me because I plan on having a lot of pets and I already have a few that I love like family. He should also love me for who I am, be loyal and always willing to adapt for me. I would prefer if he stayed away from drugs and alcohol.

• Honesty, Loyalty, humor and an appetite for all things life.