Is he losing interest, or am I being too soft?

I've been dating this guy for the past month. Everything has been perfect until literally a half hour ago. He's currently out with his friends at a pub all day because it's a bank holiday in my country. I snapchatted him an hour ago, and he still hasn't opened it. I know he's seen that I've snapchatted him because his snapchat score went up since.

I don't want to over analyze anything but could he be ignoring me? Or losing interest? He literally told me 2 days ago how he thinks I'm the perfect woman and yesterday evening told me how beautiful he thought I was and everything has been really good between us other than this. Am I just over-reacting?

Most Helpful Guy

• He'd drinking with his friends.

relax.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe your just over reacting. When i'm with my friends I don't like to look at my PHONE. You'd know if he was losing interest

What Guys Said 1

• How long this has been? 2 days?

What Girls Said 2

• He's busy having fun with his mates in the pub, don't get too uppity that he hasn't contacted you and whatever. So don't worry.

• It's easy to feel that way when your used to being showered with attention and then it suddenly stops. It sounds like he's just having fun with his friends right now, maybe do the same, keep yourself busy and when you take the focus off him I'm sure he'll be back wanting to see you again! Obviously if it's a whole week and you don't hear from him then I would start to be concerned but I wouldn't worry right now